Skyguard provides Europe’s premier personal safety service for lone workers and people at risk.
We offer a range of exclusively-designed, state-of-the-art personal safety devices linked to our own
purpose built UK based, 24/7 Incident Management Centre certified to the highest lone working industry
standards (BS 8484, BS 5979 Category 2). Our devices incorporate GSM 2-way audio as well as GPS technology so that we
know your precise location, and are accredited by ACPO's Secured by Design. As the UK’s only end-to-end service provider
we can tailor our solutions to suit any organisations’ requirements.
Our service is so good, over half of all the UK's Police forces use our devices to protect the most vulnerable in society..
Offers lone workers in the Corporate and Public sectors effective backup
and protection, whilst helping employers fulfil their duty of care.
Provides Police forces a flexible and rapid solution to protect the most vulnerable
in society, by offering individuals a vital lifeline wherever they go.
Gives those with special needs or medical conditions greater independence,
and allows complete peace of mind to the individual, their family and carers alike.
The first and only service of its kind to offer full emergency response in 36 countries.
Ideal for the travelling lone worker.
Private individuals can subscribe to 24/7 personalised protection from our sister site
send4help.com, giving you and your loved ones complete peace of mind.
Only with a Skyguard service subscription will you receive the following benefits:
- Unique range of dedicated personal safety devices certified to BS 8484,
featuring one button alarm activation, GPS/GPRS technologies and two-way voice communications.
- Industry-leading Lone working solution software downloads for mobile phones.
- 24/7, purpose-built Incident Management Centre certified to BS 8484, BS 5979 (Cat II), and ISO 9001.
- Update user details and allocate personal alarms at the click of a button in real-time, via our secure online portal.
- Use of our 1,000+ vehicle National Response Service as a backup to the emergency services.
- Used and trusted by the over half the UK’s Police forces.
- We have Unique Reference Numbers (URNs) for all the UK’s Police forces, giving us direct access to Police control rooms and bypassing the 999 service.
- The first and only International service of its kind in the world to provide full police, paramedic and fire response in 36 countries across Europe and South Africa.
As the UK’s only end-to-end service provider we can tailor our solutions to suit any organisations’ requirements.
We can demonstrate our personal safety devices and show you how our comprehensive service works... at a time and place that’s convenient to you.
Simply click here to register your interest. One of our friendly team will be in contact with you to arrange a no-obligation meeting at a time and place of your choosing – wherever you are.
Accredited to the Highest Lone working Standards
24 Hour Protection
We’ll backup and protect your lone working employees and the vulnerable, 24/7 from as little as
Free personal safety device included. No capital outlay.
Our Personal Alarms
See all News articles
There are an estimated 4 million lone workers in the UK. If you employ lone working staff, you have a moral and legal Duty of Care to protect them.
Find out all about our lone worker solutions in our downloadable 20-page brochure. You can also request a free copy to be sent to you in the post.